Tuesday, July 14, 2015

summer bucket list

As a teacher, I get to enjoy my summers off (well deserved, might I add!!). Last summer I worked for three weeks teaching summer school, but this year I decided to just take it off; no concrete plans, just good old relaxation.

Don't get me wrong - I'm still doing work this summer, I'm teaching Pre-Calculus and AP Calculus next year, my school is moving to block scheduling which means a whole new curriculum revamp, and I've never taught AP Calculus, so some major planning is happening behind the scenes this summer. However, for the most part, I'm enjoying my time off, trying not to work too much.

To give myself a few goals, or at ideas on a boring day, I created a bucket list for this summer (and I'm happy to say I can already cross a few things off!). I've been reading like crazy and keeping up weekend trips to San Francisco so I can say I'm well on my way!

Check it out below:




ps. we just got back from Chicago! Pictures on their way soon!!

pps. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment