Saturday, July 11, 2015

Happy Weekend!

photo credit: lauren conrad
There's something about the Nantucket scenery that makes me swoon. I've never been, but boy do I want to. Maybe next summer I can convince the rest of my family, or Peter and I can just rent an airbnb... mmm dreamin.

I've been loving the idea of a midi skirt (since when did this come back into style - I remember my older sister poo-pooing it around... 10 years ago??)

Currently dreaming over this camera, or this one. Any thoughts as to which is better? I'm waiting for Amazon's Prime Day (July 15th!) to see if either will go on sale...

Fell in love with this house tour - I've got some major decorating to do in our new apartment.

I've totally bought into this tote... I feel like I see it everywhere and it is gorgeous. I love my other Madewell bag but was not really impressed with the quality of the tote when I saw it in store. Pictures are changing my mind though.

Searching for new art. I've been checking out stuff at society six (one, two, three) and at 20x200 (one, two)

Just got this nail polish for my toes! Perfect summer color.

Currently reading The Bone Clocks, it's moving a little slowly right now but I have a feeling it's about to turn a corner!

2 comments :

  1. I too am loving the midi skirt now. Fashion cycles in and out. When I see something that looks good on someone else, I want it on my body :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am loving the midi skirt now. Fashion cycles in and out. When I see something that looks good on someone else, I want it on my body :)

    ReplyDelete