Sunday, July 19, 2015

Happy Sunday!



I had a bit of an odd end to the week, landing me in the emergency room. I fell wrong on my ankle at the gym which led me to think I had broken it (it hurt a lot and there was a weird popping sound when I landed on it). Fortunately, it was only a bad sprain, so I just had to take it easy this weekend. The photo above was taken on a short walk around the neighborhood yesterday!

Peter and I went and saw Trainwreck on Friday in Berkeley. The theater we went to has couches in an upper level (awesome.) The movie was great! I really enjoyed it through some cringing moments :)

I'm headed to San Jose early tomorrow morning for an AP Calculus conference. I'm excited to learn more about the subject I'll be newly teaching next year! As of right now, I have my first unit of Pre-Calculus all planned out but I am feeling behind in Calc so hopefully this will give me a boost to get planning! I'll let you know how it goes!






No comments :

Post a Comment