Sunday, August 23, 2015

book list

Jane Mount, Ideal Bookshelf 660


One of my goals for this year was to up my reading ante with the goal of reading 20 books in 2015. Right now I'm a little over halfway there but I'm going to need to increase the reading load over the next few months to make it in time! One of the big perks about teaching is the long breaks I get throughout the year, and one of my favorite things to do is to fill them is reading.

Here's my reading list as of right now. I'll be crossing off books as I go through them!

The Luminaries

Americanah

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

The Poisonwood Bible

Julie and Julia

The Girl on the Train

The Bone Clocks

Yes Please

We Should All be Feminists

The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace

The Yiddish Policemen's Union

Etta and Otto and Russell and James

All the Light We Cannot See

I'll Give You the Sun

Empire Falls

The Other Wes Moore

The Boys in the Boat

Me Before You

Euphoria

Everything I Never Told You

With 9 books to go, right now it still feels doable, since I currently have all the free time I need in the next few days. But, all breaks must come to a close and I know that I'll need to finish most of those books over Thanksgiving and Christmas break...

I'm excited for the push!

No comments :

Post a Comment